Thursday 23 July 2015

Changed Mind!


Hi all, hope everyone is having a brilliant evening!

I know i promised to write my next blog about me and my lifestyle, but i have decided this cant wait, I need to let everyone know about this obsession i have!

I am currently in love with netflix! I am currently watching loads of TV series, which will most definitely come up in my blogs, i promise! but at this moment i need to have a rant over Pretty Little Liars, yep thats right! I am currently loving this program but i have so many frustrating questions, so where to began!

1. Who the hell was the original girl in the red coat?
Okay so yes Alison was wearing the red coat and she said she has been "following" the girl in the red for some time now right? But did it actually ever come out who she was? or did i miss this episode?

2.What the hell is with the town "Ravenswood" ?
Okay so this is the one that is bothering me the most.. They went to Ravenswood, and Caleb happens to find his grave stone? and then he ends up staying behind with this girl he just met, then suddenly returns acting all strange, gets back with Hanna, but then suddenly everything is back to normal? like nothing ever happened? What the went on in Ravenswood Caleb? I mean come on are we suppose to just forget that their is a magic town just around the corner? pretend that episodes never existed?

Okay, Rant over, that is all for today!

If anyone can answer me these questions please do!

Thank you all again and hope you have a lovely wonderful night ;)