Thursday 23 July 2015

My First Blog!

A little about me!

Hello All, this is a little about me to get my blog started,

Hi my names Jeff, Ha! (Absolutely love that film!)  i am just kidding around, my name is Ashley, as you see i have a very strange sense of humor,  i am a 20 year old female, I have currently never done a blog before! No idea how i am going to do it, but i am just going to go with the flow!

I am not doing a daily blog about my days!, Boring! i think that day to day stuff should be kept in my diary! Shh.. (its a secret) or on a YouTube Blog! I am just going to do a daily blog about topics i would like to share (or any requests from people)!

Hope to get some great feedback from you all!

That is all for my very first blog, any questions please do not be afraid to ask!
I will be posting a new blog very soon and the topic is going to be about me and my little lifestyle so people get to know me!

Have a lovely day everyone!