Wednesday 12 August 2015

DAY EIGHT

Day Eight

 

Day Eight is here. (only posting up to Friday, then will do weekly or fortnightly)

Breakfast - Tracker Bar
Snack Go Ahead Bar
Lunch Bread sticks and this sour chive dip
Snack Go Ahead Bar
Dinner Chicken Curry

(AGAIN)


Done my three mile walk again after dinner, feels great it is just like a daily routine for me now.




I then done my exercise sequence:
20 Squats
20 Sit ups
 
They both just feel great now when i do them, they do still ache and makes me sweat but feels so healthy :)

I then planked for 20 seconds. (will reach my 60 seconds!)
I am looking at doing different exercises that aim just at my bum and thighs. (Again if anyone has any good ones please comment and let me know, i have had some good advice so far but would love more)


Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION