Wednesday 5 August 2015

DAY TWO

Day Two Fitness


Okay so i know i still have not posted any photos of my before fitness yet, (i promise they are to come) I have been so busy with organizing my new room I have not had a chance to get my partner to take a photo of me, (I know a photo takes 2 seconds) so photos are to come of me before fitness training and I will also upload photos of my room at the moment and then one when it is finished! 

Okay so Day Two:

Breakfast: Go Snack Bars - Strawberry Flavor
Snack about 11:30ish - Go Snack Bar - Strawberry Flavor
Lunch about 12:30-1:00ish - Fruity Beef Casserole With Rice
Snack about 3:30-4:00ish Go Snack Bar - Strawberry Flavor 
Dinner about 6:30ish - Chicken Pie, Roast Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
I Drank Water Throughout The Day. 
Okay so their was not a lot of healthy options in this day at all. 
But i did say i was not going on a strict diet, (that will soon to come)

I done my 3 mile walk at about 7ish


 It felt amazing, again i did sweat i was achy and feeling stiff by bed time, but it was worth it,
So far i think it is going great, (if you sweat, your doing something right)

I did not do my sequence of exercise tonight as my son had a friend over so was looking after them till he left and then got my son to bed and had a chilled evening with my partner, I will throw in some extra exercises on Sunday (my original day of from workouts)


Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION