Wednesday 5 August 2015

DAY THREE

Day Three

Here it is, My Day Three. (Fitness Workout)

So I woke up in such a great mood this morning, I had a shower and went to make my lunch for today. So here it is.

Breakfast -  Banana And Kiwi Smoothie. (Photo and How I Made It On Photo Collection)
Snack 10:00ish - Go Ahead Snack - Strawberry Flavor.
Lunch 12:00ish- Tuna and (light) Salad Cream, with a Toffee Muller (light) Yoghurt (Find Photo on Photo Collection)
Snack 2:15ish - Go Ahead Snack Bar - Strawberry Flavor
Dinner - Chicken Curry and Rice (Yummy)

I Done My Workout after I ate, again it felt amazing, i am starting to feel more stiff now though and my muscles are really achy, (I think i am going to be stiff for few days/weeks yet) I loved it felt so energetic.


Then After I ate and had some quality time with my son, me and my partner proceed to do our sequence work out. He is such a gem helping me out, as i struggle to do these ones.

  • 5 Sqauts
  • 5 Sit Ups
  • I tried to do 5 push ups but I'm still struggling to do these, I only managed to do one so need to keep practicing these and I will get their :(

We then decided to do planking. I lasted for - 20 whole seconds, (they are pretty tough) going to try and last 5 seconds longer each day.

 And I Tell You Why I Wanted To Do It And How:

BENEFITS


Plank helps you to build strength in your core, upper and lower body so its a good full body work out. You do not need any equipment to perform this exercise all you need is a bit of space, and it really helps improve flexibility by stretching muscles and will improve posture if performed regularly.

MUSCLE GROUPS WORKED

The plank works almost every main muscle and here are a few: deltoids, biceps, triceps, obliques, rectus abdominis, latissimus dorsi, pectorals major, gluteus maximus, quadriceps, hamstrings, gastrocnemius.

HOW TO DO A PLANK

  1. Start by getting into a press up position.
  2. Bend your elbows and rest your weight on your forearms and not on your hands.
  3. Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
  4. Engage your core by sucking your belly button into your spine.
  5. Hold this position for the prescribed time. 

So i would say a pretty good day so far will update you again tomorrow.
Hope you enjoyed reading and once again joined in with some exercises.

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION