Tuesday 11 August 2015

MY WEEKEND

My Weekend (YAY)

 

So i had a amazing weekend. (despite the weather change)

As people know i had my lovely long weekend off as i had no work Friday or Monday. 

Friday:


I had a relaxing morning watching films with my little man. (he loves Netflix) (Will Put a Link for the Netflix Community at the End)
I then had a chilled day and evening in the garden playing football with my son and partner :) it is amazing my son loves playing this with my partner more than me haha, (must be a lad thing) not the fact im rubbish haha and then me and my partner spent a good hour or so sunbathing, i even took some photos of him and sent him some funny mug shots with funny little stories he then done the same back, he is amazing i do love my little family so much.

Saturday:

 

This was my best day! Me, My son and My partner got a boat over to Mount Edgecombe where we fed the ducks, had a lovely picnic on the grass and of course went into the sea on the little beach they have. We also managed to have a go on the shuttle bus that take you around the little island where we went right to the top where they had amazing little shops and cafes with a lovely play areas up the top.

The only bad bit was wasps my partner got stung by one it was horrible :( i hated it i didnt know what to do they kept following us every where.

Sunday:


As everyone knows, Sunday we went to see Ronald MacDonald in the City Centre McFatties for my son, he loved him (i found him a bit creepy, but he was very funny in end)  He sat down and had a chat with my son and made him laugh, also they were doing face paints so he got his face painted as well :) me and my partner loved seeing how happy he was (and we both like ronald hahaha)

Monday:

As the weather was absolutely horrible this day we all had a chilled day in playing Xbox, where we played Lego Marvel with my son, then me and my partner played Advanced Warfare when he was in bed. We didnt play it for long, we lit some candles and put some netflix on, (yes binge watching again)  




(Here is a little sneak peak of my sons face paint, ROAR)



Check out all pictures for these days on my collection. Was a brilliant weekend

 

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION

 

NETLFIX COMMUNTIY