Tuesday 11 August 2015

DAY SIX

Day Six

 Monday 10 August

 

So here it is Day Six, I Said on a previous post today i will be starting a cardio, and here is how it went.

I went to start my 37 minute cardio, it was so tough, i was out of breath so fast, felt so tough :(

>>>>>>>>>>  CARDIO  <<<<<<<<<< 

 

Breakfast - Oat Porridge
Snack - Go Ahead Bar
Lunch - Spicy Chicken Pasta with Dried Onions
Snack - Go Ahead Bar
Dinner - Chicken Curry With Rice And Pappadoms and Naan Bread

I done my 3 Mile Walk after dinner, as usual this one felt great, it got very sweaty but completed it all and felt so good.

>>>>>>>>>>  3 MILE WALK  <<<<<<<<<< 

 

I Then done a following of exercise sequences:


20 Sqauts
20 Sit Ups

No Planking or  Push Ups as Cardio Was Enough For Today.

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION