Tuesday 4 August 2015

NETFLIX

All About Me And My Netflix ;)

Hope you all enjoy reading, wanted to share with you my love for Netflix.                (Because who does not love Netflix, right?)             



So the winning vote was TV shows so i am going to talk about TV shows i love to watch,,
So I binge watch, (A lot) At the moment i love my TV shows on Netflix, Here are some good ones that i liked and watched.

  • The Vampire Diaries
  • The Originals
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • The Good Wife
  • Prison Break
  • Charmed
  • Once Upon A Time
  • American Horror Story (only liked the first one so far)
  • Orange is The New Black 

Okay so i watch a lot of different genres. Their are still more seasons that i have came out that i have not seen yet or have yet to come out,
Once Upon a Time next season is suppose to come out on TV some time around September i think so i am keeping my fingers crossed (because it was awesome)

The Originals and The Vampire Diaries is still on going for me, I am still not certain if their is a next season for The Originals but i do hope so, and as for The Vampire Diaries,, well i heard their was a season 7 coming out, though it will be so sad because Nina (Elena) has left the show :(


Join Netflix Community And Share With Me Some Recommendations On What To Watch Next?