Tuesday 4 August 2015

3 More Days To Friday!

This is just a bit of this and a bit of that post.

Enjoy!

 

I really enjoyed my fitness training last night, oh i sweat and was completely out of breath but it felt awesome!  ( if you have not read my Day One do so here Click Me )

So.. It is Tuesday,, the weather is absolutely horrible, but it is three more days to Friday which is exciting, not just because it is a Friday but because i have the day of work Friday and Monday! so i have a super long weekend!

I was originally going to go to Butlins this weekend but had a change of plan and decided not to book it as weather was not looking to great.
 So i am maybe thinking of doing some fun activities inside with my son, if the weather brightens up then maybe go to Paighton Zoo or something. 

My carpet for my bedroom will be arriving in about 3/4 days! Ahhh i am so excited, Eek (everyone loves a new carpet, right?)

So i requested so many samples for my carpet, and finally found one i liked!
( I will post photos of the samples i got onto my collection link can be found at bottom of page)

So i am excited about learning new things on my blogging page, i am learning different customs for page layout and the template of it, i am learning to add links to different post, I want to carry on learning new things and just keep updating it as i go along.

Thank you for reading my blog that is all for today!


Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION