Friday 18 September 2015

Thinking Ahead..

So i have done a lot of thinking this past week, and here it is...

I have decided i need to move forward and keep thinking positive, no matter how hard things get i remind myself i came into this world alone and i can do it on my own.

I have decided to crack on with my fitness and carry on getting healthy, although i missed a week and all my eating went wrong :( i am still positive i can do this, so i will weigh myself when i get home, take some snaps and start over again!

I need to plan for the future, although i was planning anyway, i need to put it into action now! So i want my son to have a good childhood and grow up to become somebody, so i want to make something out of myself to be a good role model for him.

First step is saving, (Save save save) I have opened up a savings account and is currently started saving already, first i want to study hard and take my theory test (for a car) and then i want to crack on with some lessons, (as much help and advice for the steps of doing this, or easier ways to study please let me know)

As i want to move away, i need my car first, i know it will take time and i have all the time i need, as long as i aiming for something and got something to look forward to, it will keep me going :)
Once i have my car, i know i can drive home and visit family when i can.

I have been through some tough stuff in the past, and i am still going strong, I am not afraid to let people know when i am down, but i will get back up again and keep moving forward. (the only way is up)

I want my son and niece and well every child to grow up knowing that giving up is not a answer and you must keep fighting to achieve, and i want to prove to everyone i can do this!

Plus its the weekend! hope everyone is having a good Friday!!

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION