Wednesday 16 September 2015

Much Appreciated

I do hope that the people that gave me advice and tried to make me feel better through this hard time when you do not know me read this!


It has been very hard these past few days, but with the help of family and people on here i have a reason to have a bit of hope in myself, everyone on here has really kind words and it means so much to me, it has made me feel not so alone and that their are some people out their that are nice and caring even when they do not know me, i value that very much.


I am not OK, i am not feeling good, but i am coping, i managed to eat a bit of steak and few chips on Monday, Yesterday i managed to eat a packet of crisp and some a pork chop haha! (Yes i know, not a lot) it is not a lot since Thursday last week but it is a start.

I am starting to get my apatite back, and that makes me feel better. My son puts a massive smile on my face, when i am home from work and he tells me about his long day at school and his friends that makes me feel so much better, i need to give him the happiest life :) 


I have the rest of his birthday stuff arrive tomorrow, So exciting! (not revealing till his birthday haha!) but all i do need to do now is get some banners and balloons for at home, (as his birthday party is at a play area for kids called jump)

JUMP 

I have had good news about my laptop (well not good) but it is good for me knowing i did not break it haha! it was a faulty laptop and they have returned my money! (Yay) so going to look for a different one now.

 Also i don't have my phone :( because it so water damaged (apparently beyond repair) but my dad has let me borrow his phone :) 


So although i am finding things really hard right now, i am looking at all the positives and trying to not dwell on what is getting me down :( i feel i have hope that one day this pain will stop, and this empty feeling will go away, but as for now i need to concentrate on myself and my son.


Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION