Wednesday 28 October 2015

Exhausting..

So its been pretty exhausting at work, i havent really had a day of in a while, i have booked three days of at the end of November that i am very excited about, i know its so long away but i can wait to have them off!

I am so excited for Christmas to come (Eeek) i have almost finished my Christmas shopping for my son, i still need to get me man some bits and the rest of me family, i have no idea what to get anyone! ANY IDEAS would help so much! i need to get something for parents, partner and sister and little niece!

When i take those three days of work i am going to plan on buying the rest of me Christmas stuff then and then through December i wont really need to spend any money and can save it all for the January sales (woo) i plan every year to save money back for it but never end up doing it because i spend to much on Christmas and find more and more things i like, but this year i am confident i shall do it!

But before all this Christmas talk anyway (as i will come back to that sooner) Halloween is coming up!

Yes Yes. i also like the spooky Halloween times, I am planning on taking me son trick or treating and then want to spend night watching Horror movies with me partner.
I have got some other bits and bobs planned but i will save that for me Halloween blog!


So whats everyone's plans for Halloween? And comment some of the good Horror Movies i can watch, need to get them ASAP ;)

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION