Wednesday 20 July 2016

Been Months (Please dont read if you get upset quick or are pregnant)

 Been A Long Eight Months


Okay so it has been soooo long since i have last wrote, approximately about 8 months!

This post today is just going to be about what has gone on in the last 8 months...

To kick it off i explain my living situation again, i am currently living at my parents with my partner and son while we look for our own place as my flat where i lived before i didn't want to keep as didn't like the area i was in and wanted a house, it has been so difficult living with all off us under the same roof and pretty stressful.

I had my driving lessons and theory planned, but due to all the stress i put it on hold but i am very happy to say i have been practicing the theory and even have it all booked in (not going to say when) but i am very nervous about it, i am absolutely rubbish at the hazard perception! So if anyone has any tips please do let me know now ha!

So during these 8 months not only has it been all this stress and working 9-5 we got pregnant! Yep that's right.. But about 2 weeks after i found out i was very very ill and was getting constant pains in my tummy then starting to get blood loss, i went to the hospital and had a early scan but they couldn't tell me nothing there and then and booked me back in for a week later, so after a week of worry and stress which i clearly didn't need the time came we had to be back at the hospital, this is where they then told me how i had lost the baby, they gave me tablets that would let me have the miscarriage, i had to go up there 2 days in a row to do so, it was the most painful thing that could of happen, i was in so much pain and took a lot of time off work, i have only really just got my head around it all and got back on track.


I Post My Blogs Every Wednesday Follow Me And Comment Sharing Your Blogs And Thoughts :)

  
Check Out My YouTube Channel Don't Forget To Like And Subscribe

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection