Wednesday 29 July 2015

Fitness

Okay,, So I have had a look around at different fitness training and healthy eating, I have decided to do some insanity training (as i have free videos on my Xbox one).

It looks pretty tough, but I have decided to start of nice and easy and then slowly push my self to do more each day, i am looking forward to doing this and will be posting my daily efforts from day one when i start,,

I have not got a start day just yet, (i am not trying to delay, i promise) as i would like to go into the mall and find some new training outfit and trainers.

As i also want to start my healthy eating i will be on the look out for good menus and good food to eat, (not doing a strict diet, just want to eat healthier) as most people will know i work full time and is currently a mummy, so I will need to time to sort this out and get the ball rolling.

I will be keeping picture updates of my progress, i will upload one of me before i start the fitness program and then go from their.

Hope you all keep reading, and hope you all look forward to my picture update fitness program!

Hope you all have had a good day so far!

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION