Monday 3 August 2015

Since Last Time (:

Okay..

So before i tell you a bit about my master plan, I will just explain why i have not wrote a post since Wednesday last week,

On Thursday I went into work feeling very blue.. I was very unwell, I had headaches, pains going through my belly and my manager sent me home, i was then off sick Thursday and Friday, i was not very well half the day Saturday but was starting to feel back to normal by about Saturday evening, and of course i do not do my blogs over the weekend.

So i had some time to think about what i would be doing with my fitness! Eek , so excited because i am starting TODAY!

So i have decided to start of nice and easy by starting with a 3 mile walk. (not walking somewhere 3 miles)
And by doing a sequence of exercises.
I will be eating healthier, but i will NOT be going on a strict diet, i will be drinking more smoothies and more water... (grr i am one of these that does not really like water)

So as this is just my post of what i will be doing as i have now decided i will do my next post later tonight, or tomorrow morning of more detail on what i am doing step by step, i will post my photos of what i look like now, i will give my weight, height etc...  ---- The reason i am doing posting it in more detail later or tomorrow morning as because i have been unwell and with juggling a partner kid and work i have not got round to taking my photo, and i want to post it all together in one!

So hope everyone has had a lovely weekend and look forward to joining me in a daily exercises to keep fit and healthy!!

(:  

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION