Tuesday 28 July 2015

Happy Tuesday.

Okay so its Tuesday,,

I am feeling a little tired today :( my beautiful son decided it be good to wake up super early, i am now currently in work... I do not think i will be getting much done today, though i am going to have a coffee and buzz myself up!

So i have been thinking of starting a diet, i want to loose a bit of baby flab and tone myself up!
I have not thought about how i am going to do this yet, i want to have a look around at different fitness training that is going around,  and a good daily diet, (if anyone knows a good site for tip please let me know)

So i will start blogging my fitness progress once I find a good one i like and will stick to,
my main reasons for this is :

1.loss a bit of flabby skin here and their.
2.tone myself up, (so i can get that summer look)
3.to be healthier.

So i just really want to be healthier and feel healthier, it would be good for my son to, if he is eating healthier he may just sleep better!

So far the vote for my next topic is going to be about TV shows, i will be blogging about the winning one when the toll is over, so do not forget to vote, and subscribe, if you enter your email address to the right >>>>> you will get a email every time i post a new blog!

hope everyone has a lovely day while i am soooo tired :(

Here a lovely picture of me and my massive bum and hips,, have gained just a little more weight around these areas!  I will upload a daily picture of me from when i start! (well maybe not daily)