Monday 3 August 2015

DAY ONE

 Day One Fitness

 So....


Weight - 10 stone 11 (Yes I am a bit overweight)
Height- 5.5 (find pictures at end of blog)

 

Okay so here is how my DAY ONE went.  Eek


  •  Breakfast - Sausage and egg Mcmuffin with a coke from McDonald.                                     What? I did say it was not a strict diet! 

  •  Lunch - Chicken and Pineapple with some peppers and rice.
  •  Drank Flavored water - Orange & Mandarin throughout the day.

Okay,, so for someone who in not a water lover, i really enjoyed my flavored drink!
I did not really have time to snack throughout day, due to being in work, but if and when i do snack i will let you know..

After work I came home and decided to do my first exercise - The 3 Mile Walk
You Can find the link on YouTube here - 


How did i find it? well.... let me tell you!
I actually loved it... I did sweat and got tired out, but It felt so good, and I was having fun :)
I would recommend it, (I will let people know how I feel in morning)

I then decided to have some Dinner before doing my sequence exercise.
  • Dinner - Sweet and Sour Chicken with Rice
  • Drink - A glass of lemonade

So after a long day I then tucked my son up into bed after playing hide and seek and reading the very hungry caterpillar
I then decided to proceed with some sit ups, press ups and squats,  I will start with doing a sequence 5 sets of each, for 20 minutes. Tonight I only done a few to get comfortable with how my body potion is.

Hope everyone enjoyed reading and even had a go at doing any of these.
As usual if anyone has any advice or tips for me please leave in comments :)


If anyone would like to know any food or smoothie recipes i use then please hold tight ;) - I will do a blog with my recipes soon :)

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION