Wednesday 19 August 2015

BAD DAY :(

So i am having a pretty bad day today and yes it is only 9.00am! 


 

So last night my phone decided it wanted to have a strange terrible breakdown! :( It has officially just died, so i picked my phone up the whole screen went blue and then suddenly just blacked out and went dead, i tried to switch it back on nothing happened, so i tried to plug it in see if it would charge, got nothing, i have tried resetting it and nothing happens so i left it alone and went to bed.

So i woke up this morning the weather is just awful today, it is raining and horrible i was not feeling to great myself i got in the shower got ready to go to work was running a bit late, i tried plugging my phone in again to see if anything would happen, and it came up with the charging logo but it was not charging i then unplugged it did it again and it started charging so i left it charging for bit as was in rush to go work tried to switch it on and it froze at the Samsung Galaxy screen and then blacked out again!

As i got to work i realized i forgot my lunch! and being the summer holidays nothing is open at the college (BUMMER!)  luckily i work with wonderful colleagues (that i actually like) and they took me up to the shop to get some lunch,where i managed to grab a pizza slice and a bottle of water! (i know not very healthy) i had no idea where anything was in the shop so i asked someone to show me where it all was and they had no idea either! (He must of been new!) so he grabbed someone else and asked them, they then showed me where it all was (YAY) so i got to the counter and then the card machine was not working, after about 3 attempts of it not reading my card he moved me to another isle, (it worked) i then went back to work.

As i bought new shoes yesterday, (will upload photo when i get new phone) i have such terrible blisters! it hurts so much so i got these massive plasters for the first aid box and popped them on the back of my heel and put some tissue in place so it does not rub as much :(

My Birthday Tomorrow So At Least This Is Happening Today.

Anyone have any advice on my phone please help. (THANKYOU)

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION

 

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile, and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down, and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day


                                Read more: Daniel Powter - Bad Day Lyrics | MetroLyrics