Monday 24 August 2015

Whats New?

Been A While Since I Posted!

 

Ok!

So my American Horror Stories That me and my partner are watching at the moment is coming to an end :(
We are stuck on what to watch next, we really want to do another TV series marathon, (if you have recommendations please let me know) i am sure i will let people know what we watch next when we find something new.



We watch Dont Tell The Bride every Wednesday on BBC Three, some of them are pretty funny!

I miss him so much when im working and when i get home i am so tired :( i really just want to spend time with him and my son like we use to, it is so hard getting use to this routine but i am trying and with the support from my partner we will get their, i just cant wait till things are back to how they were and i am not tired all the time and i can stay up with my partner hehe and watch scary and comedy movies!! ♡


 Also.

Just wanted to let people know my workouts are still going great!

My Mums Cross-trainer arrived and i absolutely love it, it is pretty tough a lot tougher than the 3 Mile Walk but it works better, I am doing 6 miles + on the cross trainer and i do it for about 45 minutes a day, and days that i feel tired  i do the 3 Mile Walk instead, - I am still doing my sequence exercises where i am doing 20+ Squats, backups pushups and planking. (still have not got my 60 seconds yet!)


Also just wanted to let everyone know my phone has been sent away and wont be available until 2-3 time so any photos i have ready to upload wont be until then.

Let me read your blogs, and any information, tips, advice as usual please leave in comments.

 

Join Netflix Community And Share With Me Some Recommendations On What To Watch Next?

NETFLIX COMMUNITY CLICK HERE

 

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION