Tuesday 11 August 2015

DAY FIVE

Day Five



As i said before, it is Friday and i have the day of work so did not want to post anything over weekend and was spending as much time as i could with my family.

Okay so here it is:

Breakfast - I had my left over of spicy chicken pasta with dried onions.
Snack - Go Ahead Snack Bar
Lunch - Salmon Paste Sandwich
Snack - Go Ahead Snack Bar
Dinner - Beef Curry With Rice.
I was a bit naughty this day and had a Yorkie with raisins for dessert.

I done my three mile walk before i had my dinner, it felt good, it was more achy today :( i struggled a bit through the second mile but worked through it.

>>>>>>>>>>  3 MILE WALK  <<<<<<<<<<


On Monday I am starting some cardio workouts, will post what ones i choose to do on Mondays Post!


I Proceed To Do These Exercise Sequence:

15 Squats 
20 Sit Ups
Tried doing push ups again still need practice :( 
(I am just managing to be able to do one women's push up)

So Today was a good day for me, i decided i will weigh my self after 2 weeks on Sunday 16 August

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION