Thursday 6 August 2015

DAY FOUR

Day Four

How i feel from yesterday? well.. my legs feel so achy and stiff, i think those squats are defiantly working, (feels amazing)  

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW MY PHOTOS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED OF ME ONTO MY COLLECTION.

Day four is here, and i felt more energetic than ever,,, so i thought i would spice my day up a bit differently today, and (wow) it was a brilliant choice.

Today

I set my alarm for 5:30, 5:35. 5:40 (i know crazy, but i wanted to fit in a workout before work) 
So i managed to be up and downstairs by 5:40 and loaded up my 3 Mile Walk and of i went by 5:45 i was doing the walk, i managed to finish it and it felt so amazing. 
I decided to do it in the morning because i wanted to wake up and feel that energy i do at night, and i am glad i did, it got me ready for my day, I then manage to have a shower, eat breakfast and get ready for work all by 8:00.

Breakfast - Oat Porridge 
Snack 10:00ish  - Go Ahead Snack Bar - Strawberry Flavor
Lunch 12:00ish - Chicken Curry, Rice and a Poppadum
Snack 2:00ish   - Go Ahead Snack Bar -   Strawberry Flavor
Dinner - spicy chicken pasta with dried onions (yum)
Again i have drank nothing but water! (woo) - its day four and all i have drank is water.

I Done another 3 Mile Walk because it is just so healthy and feels good. I want to prepare my self for the insanity workout, (maybe one more week)



 I Proceed To Do These Exercise Sequence:

10 Squats 
10 Sit Ups
Tried doing push ups again still practicing.

I also done planking again and lasted a whole 20 seconds again. 
My goal is to try and achieve 60 seconds, (i am not their yet) then last longer each time, 
( i may think about uploading a video of me doing the plank soon?)

So after a long day I feel even more shattered and really feeling it in my muscles tonight.

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION