Thursday 6 August 2015

RONALD MACDONALD

Excited

So i received a email yesterday from the place i got my carpet and it has been dispatched, so i am hoping it will arrive today or tomorrow!
I will upload a little sneak peek photo of what color i choose without giving away what it looks like in my room, (want to show the whole room together when it is done)



Friday Tomorrow!

So i have the day of work tomorrow, to me it is very exciting! (I love days of, dont we all?)
Thinking maybe going swimming, or to the central park (cench) I decided not to go to Paighton Zoo this weekend as weather has been of all week, do not want to risk it.

I will not be posting on my blog on days i get of work, as i like to spend time with family



Sunday!

 

This Sunday on the 9th Ronald MacDonald will be coming to the City Centers MCFATTIES
He will be giving out balloons, letting people take photos and performing magic tricks, SO this Sunday i will be taking my son along to MacDonalds so he can watch. (hopefully it will be a little entertaining)

So i will let people know now i will most likely have a mcfatties on Sunday, i will just have to do a workout that day instead of having day of. :D

I will post photos on Tuesday 11 August, as you know i do not post weekends but it is also my day of work Monday 10 as well.

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION