Wednesday 26 August 2015

Halfway In.

Lunch! Yum Yum


I Love my food, enough said. (The End)

I am only kidding, i am so stuck on things to take to work for lunch, i do not really like a sandwich that much (its not very filling for me!) i am fat i want loads of food that is going to get me through the day!


So i have been thinking of trying out loads of different new recipes.

First of i am going to have a fumble through some websites and recipe books to find some quick simply easy lunch recipes.

I will keep you up to date with that, so keep a look out on my blog or collection page for recipes.



So today i have a new laptop arriving, (my old one broke, like ages ago) so i finally decided to get a new one delivered, i am at work all day :( so can not see it till i get home, but i am very excited as it comes with Microsoft Word (what i need to do my work) will post photo on my collection of it when my phone arrives :(

Talking about my phone, it is still at the shop getting fixed, they said it be a 2-3 week wait so am not expecting it any time soon.


Hope everyone has a wonderful day and as usual comment if you like, follow my page and leave your blogs for me to read through!

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION