Tuesday 1 September 2015

Goes So Fast.

So Fast

 

So the summer holidays goes by so fast, hope everyone has had a lovely summer. (those of us who did not have to work) As most people know i work throughout all the holidays! (or if you did not you do now)

 SO i am halfway through my Diploma Level 2 Business and Admin. I am really enjoying it so far, the people i work with is nice as well so that is a bonus! I would highly recommend any one who is stuck on what to do to just grab themselves a apprenticeship, it is good fun you get paid whilst your learning still, brilliant!

 

So this month is very special to me, as this is the month i had my beautiful little boy, (not so little anymore :( ) he is currently going to be 6 this year on the 23/09 it is very scary how fast it goes, he also goes up to year one next week on Monday!! 

 It is exciting but terrifying, i must say i am such a proud mummy! and in the words of K Koke " i will teach them how the roads is, teach my son to never trust no cold bitch, and my daughters independent get your own shit"  haha love a bit of humor me!  

 

But on a series note, i have arranged a birthday party for him on the weekend of his birthday at the play area for kids called Jump, where he has invited his own friends and is looking forward to it very much, i will give details of how his birthday went and what i got him soon after! (Shh it is a surprise)

 

On other news, i am still waiting on a update on how my phone is getting on at the phone hospital haha! hopefully it will be fixed soon, i am using my camera to take any photos and will upload them as soon as i get time. 

 

Once again as usual, please feel free to comment, leave your blogs and follow my to the right >>>>>>>>>>>

 


Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION