Wednesday 9 September 2015

Bad and Good

Been a while since my last post,

So i had some previous problems with my phone as i stated before and it has come out of the shop and it is completely water damaged! (oops) so i am now going to just buy a new phone, i have been looking at different phones and i am thinking the Samsung 6 edge plus, (not certain yet) anyone know any good phones then please let me know :D

So on other news, remember me telling everyone about my nice new little laptop i had! yeah well it was faulty, (Yep, thats right) so that had to be returned and i am currently waiting on my money refund so i can buy a new one!

SO my phone and laptop decides to just break on me, (what a bummer!) i know i know, so i have been working and plodding along with my diploma work (Exhausting!)

In more exciting news my son went back to school Monday 7 and aw he is growing so fast! He is now in year one, he was so excited to go back for his first day of year one and really did enjoy it, i met his new teacher and seen his classroom, (pretty small) but i am sure he is going to get on very well, it is exciting time this week and next because he is handing out his party invitations to all his friends!

So that is all that has been happening in my little life so far, I am thinking of starting new post about my life experience from preganancy while young up to where i am now, (not decided)

Hope everyone has had a good summer holiday!

Let me know your blogs and i shall read :)

Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION