Monday 14 September 2015

Lower than low

So i have not wrote in a while.

So me and my partner have recently split up 3 days ago, Friday just gone.

It has been such a tough weekend, and was a tough week last week.

I am feeling very low and very hurt, i cant seem to eat anything and keep it down.

I am trying to be very strong for my son but it is very hard i can not shift this emptiness feeling and this hole i am left with.

I know i need to move on and think of myself and my son, but its hard i do not know where to start.

Everything i look at reminds me of him, everything i do or think about is always him.

I am and want to be stronger than that.

I thought i would share this now, as i will most likely not be posting for a while, or maybe i will just to keep my mind of it and on to something else.

I would love it if anyone had any advice on where to start moving forward, what can i do?



Hope Everyone Has Had a Great Weekend.


Any Photos I Upload Will Be On My Collection

PHOTO COLLECTION